Scrabble word: SOLID
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOLID exist?
Definitions of SOLID in dictionaries:
- noun - matter that is solid at room temperature and pressure
- noun - the state in which a substance has no tendency to flow under moderate stress
- noun - a three-dimensional shape
- adj - characterized by good substantial quality
- adj - of definite shape and volume
- adj - entirely of one substance with no holes inside
- adj - of one substance or character throughout
- adj - uninterrupted in space
- adj - providing abundant nourishment
- adj - of good quality and condition
- adj - not soft or yielding to pressure
- adj - having three dimensions
- adj - impenetrable for the eye
- adj - financially sound
- adj - of a substantial character and not frivolous or superficial
- adj - meriting respect or esteem
- adj - of the same color throughout
- adj - acting together as a single undiversified whole
- Of definite shape and volume; not liquid or gaseous.
- Firm or compact in substance.
- Not hollowed out: a solid block of wood.
- Being the same substance or color throughout: solid gold.
- Of or relating to three-dimensional geometric figures or bodies.
- Having no gaps or breaks; continuous: a solid line of people.
- Of good quality and substance: a solid foundation.
- Substantial; hearty: a solid meal.
- Sound; reliable: solid facts.
- Financially sound.
- Upstanding and dependable: a solid citizen.
- Written without a hyphen or space.
- Having no leads between the lines.
- Acting together; unanimous: a solid voting bloc.
- A substance having a definite shape and volume; one that is neither liquid nor gaseous.
- A geometric figure having three dimensions.
- adj - having definite shape and volume
- noun - a solid substance
There are 5 letters in SOLID: D I L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOLID plus a wildcard: SOLID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOLID
Images for SOLID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.