Scrabble word: SOLID
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOLID exist?
Definitions of SOLID in dictionaries:
- noun - matter that is solid at room temperature and pressure
- noun - the state in which a substance has no tendency to flow under moderate stress
- noun - a three-dimensional shape
- adj - characterized by good substantial quality
- adj - of definite shape and volume
- adj - entirely of one substance with no holes inside
- adj - of one substance or character throughout
- adj - uninterrupted in space
- adj - providing abundant nourishment
- adj - of good quality and condition
- adj - not soft or yielding to pressure
- adj - having three dimensions
- adj - impenetrable for the eye
- adj - financially sound
- adj - of a substantial character and not frivolous or superficial
- adj - meriting respect or esteem
- adj - of the same color throughout
- adj - acting together as a single undiversified whole
- Of definite shape and volume; not liquid or gaseous.
- Firm or compact in substance.
- Not hollowed out: a solid block of wood.
- Being the same substance or color throughout: solid gold.
- Of or relating to three-dimensional geometric figures or bodies.
- Having no gaps or breaks; continuous: a solid line of people.
- Of good quality and substance: a solid foundation.
- Substantial; hearty: a solid meal.
- Sound; reliable: solid facts.
- Financially sound.
- Upstanding and dependable: a solid citizen.
- Written without a hyphen or space.
- Having no leads between the lines.
- Acting together; unanimous: a solid voting bloc.
- A substance having a definite shape and volume; one that is neither liquid nor gaseous.
- A geometric figure having three dimensions.
- adj - having definite shape and volume
- noun - a solid substance