Scrabble word: OIL
Is OIL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water
- noun - oil paint containing pigment that is used by an artist
- noun - a dark oil consisting mainly of hydrocarbons
- noun - any of a group of liquid edible fats that are obtained from plants
- verb - cover with oil, as if by rubbing
- verb - administer an oil or ointment to
- Any of numerous mineral, vegetable, and synthetic substances and animal and vegetable fats that are generally slippery, combustible, viscous, liquid or liquefiable at room temperatures, soluble in various organic solvents such as ether but not in water, and used in a great variety of products, especially lubricants and fuels.
- A petroleum derivative, such as a machine oil or lubricant.
- A substance with an oily consistency.
- Oil paint.
- A painting done in oil paint.
- Insincere flattery.
- To bribe: an attorney who tried to oil the judge’s hand in order to obtain a directed verdict favorable to his client.
- To give a tip to: oiled the headwaiter’s palm.
- verb - to supply with oil (a greasy liquid used for lubrication, fuel, or illumination)
There are 3 letters in OIL: I L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OIL
Click to search all anagrams of OIL plus a wildcard: OIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OIL
Images for OIL
Lookup in Wiki for OIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.