Scrabble word: TOIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOIL exist?
Definitions of TOIL in dictionaries:
- noun - productive work (especially physical work done for wages)
- verb - work hard
- To labor continuously; work strenuously.
- To proceed with difficulty: toiling over the mountains.
- Exhausting labor or effort: “A bit of the blackest and coarsest bread is... the sole recompense and the sole profit attaching to so arduous a toil” (George Sand).
- Strife; contention.
- Something that binds, snares, or entangles one; an entrapment.
- A net for trapping game.
- verb - to work strenuously