Scrabble word: LOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOT exist?
Definitions of LOT in dictionaries:
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a parcel of land having fixed boundaries
- noun - an unofficial association of people or groups
- noun - your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- noun - anything (straws or pebbles etc.) taken or chosen at random
- noun - any collection in its entirety
- noun - (Old Testament) nephew of Abraham
- verb - divide into lots, as of land, for example
- verb - administer or bestow, as in small portions
- An object used in making a determination or choice at random: casting lots.
- The use of objects in making a determination or choice at random: chosen by lot.
- The determination or choice so made.
- Something that befalls one because of or as if because of determination by lot.
- One’s fortune in life; fate.
- A number of associated people or things: placating an angry lot of tenants; kids who made a noisy lot.
- Kind; type: That dog is a contented lot.
- Miscellaneous articles sold as one unit.
- A large extent, amount, or number: is in a lot of trouble; made lots of new friends.
- A piece of land having specific boundaries, especially one constituting a part of a city, town, or block.
- A piece of land used for a given purpose: a parking lot.
- A film studio.
- To apportion by lots; allot.
- To divide (land) into lots.
- verb - to distribute proportionately