Scrabble word: LOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOT exist?
Definitions of LOT in dictionaries:
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a parcel of land having fixed boundaries
- noun - an unofficial association of people or groups
- noun - your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- noun - anything (straws or pebbles etc.) taken or chosen at random
- noun - any collection in its entirety
- noun - (Old Testament) nephew of Abraham
- verb - divide into lots, as of land, for example
- verb - administer or bestow, as in small portions
- An object used in making a determination or choice at random: casting lots.
- The use of objects in making a determination or choice at random: chosen by lot.
- The determination or choice so made.
- Something that befalls one because of or as if because of determination by lot.
- One’s fortune in life; fate.
- A number of associated people or things: placating an angry lot of tenants; kids who made a noisy lot.
- Kind; type: That dog is a contented lot.
- Miscellaneous articles sold as one unit.
- A large extent, amount, or number: is in a lot of trouble; made lots of new friends.
- A piece of land having specific boundaries, especially one constituting a part of a city, town, or block.
- A piece of land used for a given purpose: a parking lot.
- A film studio.
- To apportion by lots; allot.
- To divide (land) into lots.
- verb - to distribute proportionately
There are 3 letters in LOT: L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOT plus a wildcard: LOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOT
Images for LOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.