Scrabble word: LOOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOOT exist?
Definitions of LOOT in dictionaries:
- noun - goods or money obtained illegally
- noun - informal terms for money
- verb - take illegally
- verb - steal goods
- Valuables pillaged in time of war; spoils.
- Stolen goods.
- Goods illicitly obtained, as by bribery.
- Things of value, such as gifts, received on one occasion.
- To pillage; spoil.
- To engage in pillaging.
- verb - to rob of goods by force
There are 4 letters in LOOT: L O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOOT plus a wildcard: LOOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOOT
Images for LOOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.