Scrabble word: TOOL
Is TOOL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TOOL in dictionaries:
- noun - an implement used in the practice of a vocation
- noun - the means whereby some act is accomplished
- noun - a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else
- noun - obscene terms for penis
- verb - drive
- verb - ride in a car with no particular goal and just for the pleasure of it
- verb - furnish with tools
- verb - work with a tool
- A device, such as a saw, used to perform or facilitate manual or mechanical work.
- A machine, such as a lathe, used to cut and shape machine parts or other objects.
- The cutting part of such a machine.
- Something regarded as necessary to the carrying out of one’s occupation or profession: Words are the tools of our trade.
- Something used in the performance of an operation; an instrument: “Modern democracies have the fiscal and monetary tools... to end chronic slumps and galloping inflations” (Paul A.
- A penis.
- A person used to carry out the designs of another; a dupe.
- A bookbinder’s hand stamp.
- A design impressed on a book cover by such a stamp.
- An application program in some computer systems.
- To form, work, or decorate with a tool.
- To ornament (a book cover) with a bookbinder’s tool.
- To drive (a vehicle): tooled the car at 80 miles an hour.
- To work with a tool.
- To drive or ride in a vehicle: tooled up and down the roads.
- verb - to form or finish with a tool (an implement used in manual work)
There are 4 letters in TOOL: L O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOOL
Click to search all anagrams of TOOL plus a wildcard: TOOL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOOL
Images for TOOL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.