Scrabble word: TOOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOOL exist?
Definitions of TOOL in dictionaries:
- noun - an implement used in the practice of a vocation
- noun - the means whereby some act is accomplished
- noun - a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else
- noun - obscene terms for penis
- verb - drive
- verb - ride in a car with no particular goal and just for the pleasure of it
- verb - furnish with tools
- verb - work with a tool
- A device, such as a saw, used to perform or facilitate manual or mechanical work.
- A machine, such as a lathe, used to cut and shape machine parts or other objects.
- The cutting part of such a machine.
- Something regarded as necessary to the carrying out of one’s occupation or profession: Words are the tools of our trade.
- Something used in the performance of an operation; an instrument: “Modern democracies have the fiscal and monetary tools... to end chronic slumps and galloping inflations” (Paul A.
- A penis.
- A person used to carry out the designs of another; a dupe.
- A bookbinder’s hand stamp.
- A design impressed on a book cover by such a stamp.
- An application program in some computer systems.
- To form, work, or decorate with a tool.
- To ornament (a book cover) with a bookbinder’s tool.
- To drive (a vehicle): tooled the car at 80 miles an hour.
- To work with a tool.
- To drive or ride in a vehicle: tooled up and down the roads.
- verb - to form or finish with a tool (an implement used in manual work)