Scrabble word: STOOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOOL exist?
Definitions of STOOL in dictionaries:
- noun - a simple seat without a back or arms
- noun - solid excretory product evacuated from the bowels
- noun - (forestry) the stump of a tree that has been felled or headed for the production of saplings
- noun - a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- verb - lure with a stool, as of wild fowl
- verb - react to a decoy, of wildfowl
- verb - grow shoots in the form of stools or tillers
- verb - have a bowel movement
- A backless and armless single seat supported on legs or a pedestal.
- A low bench or support for the feet or knees in sitting or kneeling, as a footrest.
- A toilet seat; a commode.
- A bowel movement; an evacuation.
- Evacuated fecal matter.
- A stump or rootstock that produces shoots or suckers.
- A shoot or growth from such a stump or rootstock.
- To send up shoots or suckers.
- To evacuate the bowels; defecate.
- To act as a stool pigeon.
- verb - to discharge feces