Is STOOL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STOOL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a simple seat without a back or arms
- noun - solid excretory product evacuated from the bowels
- noun - (forestry) the stump of a tree that has been felled or headed for the production of saplings
- noun - a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- verb - lure with a stool, as of wild fowl
- verb - react to a decoy, of wildfowl
- verb - grow shoots in the form of stools or tillers
- verb - have a bowel movement
- A backless and armless single seat supported on legs or a pedestal.
- A low bench or support for the feet or knees in sitting or kneeling, as a footrest.
- A toilet seat; a commode.
- A bowel movement; an evacuation.
- Evacuated fecal matter.
- A stump or rootstock that produces shoots or suckers.
- A shoot or growth from such a stump or rootstock.
- To send up shoots or suckers.
- To evacuate the bowels; defecate.
- To act as a stool pigeon.
- verb - to discharge feces
There are 5 letters in STOOL: L O O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STOOL
To search all scrabble anagrams of STOOL, to go: STOOL?
Rearrange the letters in STOOL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STOOL
What's nearby STOOL
Lookup in Wiki for STOOL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STOOL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STOOL"