Scrabble word: STOOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOOL exist?
Definitions of STOOL in dictionaries:
- noun - a simple seat without a back or arms
- noun - solid excretory product evacuated from the bowels
- noun - (forestry) the stump of a tree that has been felled or headed for the production of saplings
- noun - a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- verb - lure with a stool, as of wild fowl
- verb - react to a decoy, of wildfowl
- verb - grow shoots in the form of stools or tillers
- verb - have a bowel movement
- A backless and armless single seat supported on legs or a pedestal.
- A low bench or support for the feet or knees in sitting or kneeling, as a footrest.
- A toilet seat; a commode.
- A bowel movement; an evacuation.
- Evacuated fecal matter.
- A stump or rootstock that produces shoots or suckers.
- A shoot or growth from such a stump or rootstock.
- To send up shoots or suckers.
- To evacuate the bowels; defecate.
- To act as a stool pigeon.
- verb - to discharge feces
There are 5 letters in STOOL: L O O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STOOL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STOOL plus a wildcard: STOOL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STOOL
Images for STOOL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.