Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STOOLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOOLS exist?
Definitions of STOOLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a simple seat without a back or arms
- noun - solid excretory product evacuated from the bowels
- noun - (forestry) the stump of a tree that has been felled or headed for the production of saplings
- noun - a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- verb - lure with a stool, as of wild fowl
- verb - react to a decoy, of wildfowl
- verb - grow shoots in the form of stools or tillers
- verb - have a bowel movement
- verb - to discharge feces
There are 6 letters in STOOLS: L O O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STOOLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STOOLS plus a wildcard: STOOLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STOOLS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STOOLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.