Scrabble word: SOLOS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOLOS exist?
Definitions of SOLOS in dictionaries:
- noun - any activity that is performed alone without assistance
- noun - a musical composition for one voice or instrument (with or without accompaniment)
- noun - a flight in which the aircraft pilot is unaccompanied
- verb - fly alone, without a co-pilot or passengers
- verb - perform a piece written for a single instrument
- noun - a musical composition for a single voice or instrument
- verb - to perform alone
There are 5 letters in SOLOS: L O O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLOS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOLOS plus a wildcard: SOLOS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOLOS
Images for SOLOS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.