Is SOLOS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOLOS in various dictionaries:
- noun - any activity that is performed alone without assistance
- noun - a musical composition for one voice or instrument (with or without accompaniment)
- noun - a flight in which the aircraft pilot is unaccompanied
- verb - fly alone, without a co-pilot or passengers
- verb - perform a piece written for a single instrument
- noun - a musical composition for a single voice or instrument
- verb - to perform alone
There are 5 letters in SOLOS: L O O S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLOS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOLOS, to go: SOLOS?
Rearrange the letters in SOLOS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOLOS
What's nearby SOLOS
Lookup in Wiki for SOLOS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOLOS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOLOS"