Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPOOLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPOOLS exist?
Definitions of SPOOLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a winder around which thread or tape or film or other flexible materials can be wound
- verb - transfer data intended for a peripheral device (usually a printer) into temporary storage
- verb - wind onto a spool or a reel
- v - to wind on a small cylinder
There are 6 letters in SPOOLS: L O O P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPOOLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPOOLS plus a wildcard: SPOOLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPOOLS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPOOLS
- Steel Cords spools and bobbins of B40 B60 b80 and BS40 BS60 BS80 type ...
- Dollar Store Crafts Blog Archive Make Tree Branch spools
- fat quarter friday guest post with Sarah from Modern Country Style
- you must know what this is. We used to make these out of wooden spools ...
- wooden thread spools some that belonged to my grandmother i
- knitting spools
- Wooden spools Empty Cotton Reels Bag of 60 (Approx). Perfect for Art ...
- scaled.Deck layout - Ocean Project deck w Bundled spools 3 4 & 6
- contact greenleaf billiards1 300x225 Pool and BilliardsWhats the ...
- The clockwork mechanism of the Harrington-Seaberg rewinderis totally ...