Scrabble word: POOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does POOL exist?
Definitions of POOL in dictionaries:
- noun - an excavation that is (usually) filled with water
- noun - a small lake
- noun - an organization of people or resources that can be shared
- noun - an association of companies for some definite purpose
- noun - any communal combination of funds
- noun - a small body of standing water (rainwater) or other liquid
- noun - the combined stakes of the betters
- noun - something resembling a pool of liquid
- noun - any of various games played on a pool table having 6 pockets
- verb - combine into a common fund
- verb - join or form a pool of people
- A small body of still water.
- An accumulation of standing liquid; a puddle: a pool of blood.
- A deep or still place in a stream.
- A swimming pool.
- An underground accumulation of petroleum or gas in porous sedimentary rock.
- To form pools or a pool: The receding tide pooled in hollows along the shore.
- To accumulate in a body part: preventing blood from pooling in the limbs.
- A game of chance, resembling a lottery, in which the contestants put staked money into a common fund that is later paid to the winner.
- A fund containing all the money bet in a game of chance or on the outcome of an event.
- A grouping of resources for the common advantage of the participants: a pool of implements for the use of all the workers on the estate; forming a pool of our talents.
- An available supply, the use of which is shared by a group.
- A group of journalists who cover an event and then by agreement share their reports with participating news media: the White House press pool.
- A mutual fund established by a group of stockholders for speculating in or manipulating prices of securities.
- The persons or parties participating in such a fund.
- An agreement between competing business concerns to establish controls over production, market, and prices for common profit.
- To put into a fund for use by all: Let’s pool our resources to finish the project quickly.
- verb - to combine in a common fund
There are 4 letters in POOL: L O O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POOL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POOL plus a wildcard: POOL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POOL
Images for POOL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.