Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does POOL exist?
Definitions of POOL in dictionaries:
- noun - an excavation that is (usually) filled with water
- noun - a small lake
- noun - an organization of people or resources that can be shared
- noun - an association of companies for some definite purpose
- noun - any communal combination of funds
- noun - a small body of standing water (rainwater) or other liquid
- noun - the combined stakes of the betters
- noun - something resembling a pool of liquid
- noun - any of various games played on a pool table having 6 pockets
- verb - combine into a common fund
- verb - join or form a pool of people
- A small body of still water.
- An accumulation of standing liquid; a puddle: a pool of blood.
- A deep or still place in a stream.
- A swimming pool.
- An underground accumulation of petroleum or gas in porous sedimentary rock.
- To form pools or a pool: The receding tide pooled in hollows along the shore.
- To accumulate in a body part: preventing blood from pooling in the limbs.
- A game of chance, resembling a lottery, in which the contestants put staked money into a common fund that is later paid to the winner.
- A fund containing all the money bet in a game of chance or on the outcome of an event.
- A grouping of resources for the common advantage of the participants: a pool of implements for the use of all the workers on the estate; forming a pool of our talents.
- An available supply, the use of which is shared by a group.
- A group of journalists who cover an event and then by agreement share their reports with participating news media: the White House press pool.
- A mutual fund established by a group of stockholders for speculating in or manipulating prices of securities.
- The persons or parties participating in such a fund.
- An agreement between competing business concerns to establish controls over production, market, and prices for common profit.
- To put into a fund for use by all: Let’s pool our resources to finish the project quickly.
- v - to combine in a common fund
There are 4 letters in POOL: L O O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POOL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POOL plus a wildcard: POOL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POOL
Images for POOL
- pool Builders pool Services Ohio Michigan CC pools
- Above Ground pools Lake Macquarie Swimming pools Lake Macquarie
- The Official Shorewood Hills pool Website www.shorewoodpool.com
- This experience in pool construction both commercial & residential ...
- swimming pool 300x224 Fiberglass Inground Swimming pool Designs
- Above Ground pools Gosford Swimming pools Gosford
- Central Coast DIY Kit pools Swimming pools Central Coast
- Swimming pool and Spa Introduction
- Swimming pools Gosford Above Ground in-ground concrete fibreglass ...
- ... are some landscape ideas that you can do around your swimming pool