Scrabble word: LOOPY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOOPY exist?
Definitions of LOOPY in dictionaries:
- adj - consisting of or covered with or having loops
- adj - informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
- Consisting of or covered with loops.
- Offbeat; crazy: “the loopy energy of Harpo Marx” (Michael Wood).
- adv - full of loops [adj LOOPIER, LOOPIEST] : LOOPILY
There are 5 letters in LOOPY: L O O P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOOPY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOOPY plus a wildcard: LOOPY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOOPY
Images for LOOPY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.