Scrabble word: LOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOP exist?
Definitions of LOP in dictionaries:
- verb - cut off from a whole
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- To cut off (a part) from; trim: lopped her long curls.
- To cut off from a tree or shrub: lopped dead branches.
- To eliminate or excise as superfluous: lopped him from the payroll.
- verb - to cut off branches or twigs from
There are 3 letters in LOP: L O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOP plus a wildcard: LOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOP
Images for LOP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.