Scrabble word: PLOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLOW exist?
Definitions of PLOW in dictionaries:
- noun - a farm tool having one or more heavy blades to break the soil and cut a furrow prior to sowing
- verb - to break and turn over earth especially with a plow
- verb - act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- verb - move in a way resembling that of a plow cutting into or going through the soil
- A farm implement consisting of a heavy blade at the end of a beam, usually hitched to a draft team or motor vehicle and used for breaking up soil and cutting furrows in preparation for sowing.
- An implement of similar function, such as a snowplow.
- To break and turn over (earth) with a plow.
- To form (a furrow, for example) with a plow.
- To form furrows in with or as if with a plow: plow a field.
- To make or form with driving force: I plowed my way through the crowd.
- To cut through (water): plow the high seas.
- To break and turn up earth with a plow.
- To admit of plowing: Rocky earth plows poorly.
- To move or progress with driving force: The attackers formed a wedge and plowed through the enemy line.
- To proceed laboriously; plod: plowed through the backlog of work.
- To strike with force.
- To undertake (a task, for example) with eagerness and vigor.
- To cause to vanish under something piled up.
- To overwhelm, as with burdens.
- adj - to turn up land with a plow (a farm implement) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PLOWABLE
There are 4 letters in PLOW: L O P W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLOW plus a wildcard: PLOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLOW
Images for PLOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.