Scrabble word: PROWL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROWL exist?
Definitions of PROWL in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of prowling (walking about in a stealthy manner)
- verb - move about in or as if in a predatory manner
- verb - loiter about, with no apparent aim
- To roam through stealthily, as in search of prey or plunder: prowled the alleys of the city after dark.
- verb - to move about stealthily
There are 5 letters in PROWL: L O P R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROWL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROWL plus a wildcard: PROWL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROWL
Images for PROWL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.