Scrabble word: PROW
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROW exist?
Definitions of PROW in dictionaries:
- noun - front part of a vessel or aircraft
- The forward part of a ship’s hull; the bow.
- A projecting forward part, such as the front end of a ski.
- adv - showing courage [adj BRAVER, BRAVEST] : BRAVELY
- verb - to face with courage
- noun - the forward part of a ship
There are 4 letters in PROW: O P R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROW plus a wildcard: PROW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROW
Images for PROW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.