Scrabble word: PLOWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLOWS exist?
Definitions of PLOWS in dictionaries:
- noun - a farm tool having one or more heavy blades to break the soil and cut a furrow prior to sowing
- verb - to break and turn over earth especially with a plow
- verb - act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- verb - move in a way resembling that of a plow cutting into or going through the soil
- adj - to turn up land with a plow (a farm implement) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PLOWABLE