Scrabble word: PLOWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLOWS exist?
Definitions of PLOWS in dictionaries:
- noun - a farm tool having one or more heavy blades to break the soil and cut a furrow prior to sowing
- verb - to break and turn over earth especially with a plow
- verb - act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- verb - move in a way resembling that of a plow cutting into or going through the soil
- adj - to turn up land with a plow (a farm implement) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PLOWABLE
There are 5 letters in PLOWS: L O P S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLOWS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLOWS plus a wildcard: PLOWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLOWS
Images for PLOWS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.