Scrabble word: LOWS
Is LOWS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LOWS in dictionaries:
- noun - an air mass of lower pressure
- noun - British political cartoonist (born in New Zealand) who created the character Colonel Blimp (1891-1963)
- noun - a low level or position or degree
- noun - the lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle
- verb - make a low noise, characteristic of bovines
- adj - having relatively little upward extension
- verb - to utter the sound characteristic of cattle
There are 4 letters in LOWS: L O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOWS
Click to search all anagrams of LOWS plus a wildcard: LOWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOWS
Images for LOWS
Lookup in Wiki for LOWS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.