Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLOWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOWS exist?
Definitions of FLOWS in dictionaries:
- noun - the motion characteristic of fluids (liquids or gases)
- noun - the amount of fluid that flows in a given time
- noun - the act of flowing or streaming
- noun - any uninterrupted stream or discharge
- noun - something that resembles a flowing stream in moving continuously
- noun - dominant course (suggestive of running water) of successive events or ideas
- noun - the monthly discharge of blood from the uterus of nonpregnant women from puberty to menopause
- verb - move or progress freely as if in a stream
- verb - move along, of liquids
- verb - cause to flow
- verb - be abundantly present
- verb - fall or flow in a certain way
- verb - cover or swamp with water
- verb - undergo menstruation
- v - to move steadily and smoothly along
There are 5 letters in FLOWS: F L O S W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLOWS plus a wildcard: FLOWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLOWS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLOWS
- Free Cash Flow Statement Template for Excel - Statement of Cash flows
- Pyroclastic flow rushes down side of Mayon Volcano Philippines
- Statement of cash flows for the year ended 30 June 2005
- Energy FlowThrough the Ecosystem
- What is Vinyasa yoga learn about this flowing method of yoga by mark ...
- Lava flows on Hawaii
- Fire-related debris flows damage houses in Spring Lake and Santaquin ...
- Daily Sheet Music of Yiruma Daily Piano Sheets
- yiruma river flows in you piano sheet music My Online Piano Lesson
- Map showing the Royal Gardens Subdivision ocean lava entries and ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.