Scrabble word: WOLF
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOLF exist?
Definitions of WOLF in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various predatory carnivorous canine mammals of North America and Eurasia that usually hunt in packs
- noun - Austrian composer (1860-1903)
- noun - German classical scholar who claimed that the Iliad and Odyssey were composed by several authors (1759-1824)
- noun - a man who is aggressive in making amorous advances to women
- noun - a cruelly rapacious person
- verb - eat hastily
- Either of two carnivorous mammals of the family Canidae, especially the gray wolf of northern regions, that typically live and hunt in hierarchical packs and prey on livestock and game animals.
- The fur of such an animal.
- Any of various similar or related mammals, such as the hyena.
- The destructive larva of any of various moths, beetles, or flies.
- One that is regarded as predatory, rapacious, and fierce.
- A man given to paying unwanted sexual attention to women.
- A harshness in some tones of a bowed stringed instrument produced by defective vibration.
- To avoid the privation and suffering resulting from a lack of money: Both spouses had to take jobs in order to keep the wolf from the door.
- noun - a carnivorous mammal
- verb - to devour voraciously
There are 4 letters in WOLF: F L O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WOLF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WOLF plus a wildcard: WOLF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WOLF
Images for WOLF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.