Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WOLF
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOLF exist?
Definitions of WOLF in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various predatory carnivorous canine mammals of North America and Eurasia that usually hunt in packs
- noun - Austrian composer (1860-1903)
- noun - German classical scholar who claimed that the Iliad and Odyssey were composed by several authors (1759-1824)
- noun - a man who is aggressive in making amorous advances to women
- noun - a cruelly rapacious person
- verb - eat hastily
- Either of two carnivorous mammals of the family Canidae, especially the gray wolf of northern regions, that typically live and hunt in hierarchical packs and prey on livestock and game animals.
- The fur of such an animal.
- Any of various similar or related mammals, such as the hyena.
- The destructive larva of any of various moths, beetles, or flies.
- One that is regarded as predatory, rapacious, and fierce.
- A man given to paying unwanted sexual attention to women.
- A harshness in some tones of a bowed stringed instrument produced by defective vibration.
- To avoid the privation and suffering resulting from a lack of money: Both spouses had to take jobs in order to keep the wolf from the door.
- n - a carnivorous mammal
- v - to devour voraciously
There are 4 letters in WOLF: F L O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WOLF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WOLF plus a wildcard: WOLF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WOLF
Images for WOLF
- ... Will Hear Oral Arguments Tuesday June 15 on wolf Delisting Lawsuit
- Still Howling wolf High Country News
- Gray wolf - Canis lupus
- Mexican wolf wallpaper
- wolf Howls Canis lupus Dummidumbwits Weblog
- wolf Animals Wallpapers
- Schaue dir den Hintergrundbild wolf in der Gre von 1280x960 pixel ...