Scrabble word: FOWL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOWL exist?
Definitions of FOWL in dictionaries:
- noun - a domesticated gallinaceous bird thought to be descended from the red jungle fowl
- noun - the flesh of a bird or fowl (wild or domestic) used as food
- verb - hunt fowl
- verb - hunt fowl in the forest
- Any of various birds of the order Galliformes, especially the common, widely domesticated chicken (Gallus gallus).
- A bird, such as the duck, goose, turkey, or pheasant, that is used as food or hunted as game.
- The flesh of such birds used as food.
- A bird of any kind.
- verb - to hunt birds