Scrabble word: FOWL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOWL exist?
Definitions of FOWL in dictionaries:
- noun - a domesticated gallinaceous bird thought to be descended from the red jungle fowl
- noun - the flesh of a bird or fowl (wild or domestic) used as food
- verb - hunt fowl
- verb - hunt fowl in the forest
- Any of various birds of the order Galliformes, especially the common, widely domesticated chicken (Gallus gallus).
- A bird, such as the duck, goose, turkey, or pheasant, that is used as food or hunted as game.
- The flesh of such birds used as food.
- A bird of any kind.
- verb - to hunt birds
There are 4 letters in FOWL: F L O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOWL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOWL plus a wildcard: FOWL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOWL
Images for FOWL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.