Scrabble word: FLOWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOWN exist?
Definitions of FLOWN in dictionaries:
- noun - two-winged insects characterized by active flight
- noun - flap consisting of a piece of canvas that can be drawn back to provide entrance to a tent
- noun - an opening in a garment that is closed by a zipper or by buttons concealed under a fold of cloth
- noun - (baseball) a hit that flies up in the air
- noun - fisherman's lure consisting of a fishhook decorated to look like an insect
- Filled to excess.
- adv - mentally keen [adj -ERER, -EREST] : CLEVERLY
- verb - to move through the air
- verb - to hit a ball high into the air in baseball