Scrabble word: FLOWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOWN exist?
Definitions of FLOWN in dictionaries:
- noun - two-winged insects characterized by active flight
- noun - flap consisting of a piece of canvas that can be drawn back to provide entrance to a tent
- noun - an opening in a garment that is closed by a zipper or by buttons concealed under a fold of cloth
- noun - (baseball) a hit that flies up in the air
- noun - fisherman's lure consisting of a fishhook decorated to look like an insect
- Filled to excess.
- adv - mentally keen [adj -ERER, -EREST] : CLEVERLY
- verb - to move through the air
- verb - to hit a ball high into the air in baseball
There are 5 letters in FLOWN: F L N O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOWN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLOWN plus a wildcard: FLOWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLOWN
Images for FLOWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.