Scrabble word: NO
In which Scrabble dictionary does NO exist?
Definitions of NO in dictionaries:
- noun - a negative
- noun - a radioactive transuranic element synthesized by bombarding curium with carbon ions
- adj - quantifier
- adv - referring to the degree to which a certain quality is present
- adv - not in any degree or manner
- adv - used to express refusal or denial or disagreement etc or especially to emphasize a negative statement
- Used to express refusal, denial, disbelief, emphasis, or disagreement: No, I’m not going.
- Not at all; not by any degree.
- Not: whether or no.
- A negative response; a denial or refusal: The proposal produced only noes.
- A negative vote or voter.
- Not any; not one; not a: No cookies are left.
- Not at all; not close to being: He is no child.
- See Usage Note at nor1.
- noun - a negative reply