Scrabble word: NO
In which Scrabble dictionary does NO exist?
Definitions of NO in dictionaries:
- noun - a negative
- noun - a radioactive transuranic element synthesized by bombarding curium with carbon ions
- adj - quantifier
- adv - referring to the degree to which a certain quality is present
- adv - not in any degree or manner
- adv - used to express refusal or denial or disagreement etc or especially to emphasize a negative statement
- Used to express refusal, denial, disbelief, emphasis, or disagreement: No, I’m not going.
- Not at all; not by any degree.
- Not: whether or no.
- A negative response; a denial or refusal: The proposal produced only noes.
- A negative vote or voter.
- Not any; not one; not a: No cookies are left.
- Not at all; not close to being: He is no child.
- See Usage Note at nor1.
- noun - a negative reply
There are 2 letters in NO: N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NO plus a wildcard: NO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NO
Images for NO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.