Is TON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a United States unit of weight equivalent to 2000 pounds
- noun - a British unit of weight equivalent to 2240 pounds
- A unit of weight equal to 2,000 pounds (0.
- A unit of weight equal to 2,240 pounds (1.
- A metric ton.
- A unit of capacity for cargo in maritime shipping, normally estimated at 40 cubic feet.
- A unit of internal capacity of a ship equal to 100 cubic feet.
- A unit for measuring the displacement of ships, equal to 35 cubic feet, and supposed to equal the volume taken by a long ton of seawater.
- A very large quantity: tons of fan mail.
- noun - a unit of weight
There are 3 letters in TON: N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TON
To search all scrabble anagrams of TON, to go: TON?
Rearrange the letters in TON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TON
What's nearby TON
Lookup in Wiki for TON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TON"