Scrabble word: TON
In which Scrabble dictionary does TON exist?
Definitions of TON in dictionaries:
- noun - a United States unit of weight equivalent to 2000 pounds
- noun - a British unit of weight equivalent to 2240 pounds
- A unit of weight equal to 2,000 pounds (0.
- A unit of weight equal to 2,240 pounds (1.
- A metric ton.
- A unit of capacity for cargo in maritime shipping, normally estimated at 40 cubic feet.
- A unit of internal capacity of a ship equal to 100 cubic feet.
- A unit for measuring the displacement of ships, equal to 35 cubic feet, and supposed to equal the volume taken by a long ton of seawater.
- A very large quantity: tons of fan mail.
- noun - a unit of weight