Scrabble word: TON
In which Scrabble dictionary does TON exist?
Definitions of TON in dictionaries:
- noun - a United States unit of weight equivalent to 2000 pounds
- noun - a British unit of weight equivalent to 2240 pounds
- A unit of weight equal to 2,000 pounds (0.
- A unit of weight equal to 2,240 pounds (1.
- A metric ton.
- A unit of capacity for cargo in maritime shipping, normally estimated at 40 cubic feet.
- A unit of internal capacity of a ship equal to 100 cubic feet.
- A unit for measuring the displacement of ships, equal to 35 cubic feet, and supposed to equal the volume taken by a long ton of seawater.
- A very large quantity: tons of fan mail.
- noun - a unit of weight
There are 3 letters in TON: N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TON plus a wildcard: TON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TON
Images for TON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.