Scrabble word: FONT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FONT exist?
Definitions of FONT in dictionaries:
- noun - a specific size and style of type within a type family
- noun - bowl for baptismal water
- A basin for holding baptismal water in a church.
- A receptacle for holy water; a stoup.
- The oil reservoir in an oil-burning lamp.
- An abundant source; a fount: She was a font of wisdom and good sense.
- A complete set of type of one size and face.
- adj - a receptacle for the water used in baptism [n -S] : FONTAL
There are 4 letters in FONT: F N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FONT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FONT plus a wildcard: FONT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FONT
Images for FONT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.