Scrabble word: FONT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FONT exist?
Definitions of FONT in dictionaries:
- noun - a specific size and style of type within a type family
- noun - bowl for baptismal water
- A basin for holding baptismal water in a church.
- A receptacle for holy water; a stoup.
- The oil reservoir in an oil-burning lamp.
- An abundant source; a fount: She was a font of wisdom and good sense.
- A complete set of type of one size and face.
- adj - a receptacle for the water used in baptism [n -S] : FONTAL