Is TO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TO in various dictionaries:
- In a direction toward so as to reach: went to the city.
- Towards: turned to me.
- Reaching as far as: The ocean water was clear all the way to the bottom.
- To the extent or degree of: loved him to distraction.
- With the resultant condition of: nursed her back to health.
- Toward a given state: helping minority women to economic equality.
- In contact with; against: their faces pressed to the windows.
- In front of: stood face to face.
- Used to indicate appropriation or possession: looked for the top to the jar.
- Concerning; regarding: waiting for an answer to my letter.
- In a particular relationship with: The brook runs parallel to the road.
- As an accompaniment or a complement of: danced to the tune.
- Composing; constituting: two cups to a pint.
- In accord with: job responsibilities suited to her abilities.
- As compared with: a book superior to his others.
- Before: The time is ten to five.
- Up till; until: worked from nine to five.
- For the purpose of: went out to lunch.
- In honor of: a toast to the queen.
- Used before a verb to indicate the infinitive: I’d like to go.
- Used alone when the infinitive is understood: Go if you want to.
- Used to indicate the relationship of a verb with its complement: refer to a dictionary; refer me to a dictionary.
- Used with a reflexive pronoun to indicate exclusivity or separateness: had the plane to ourselves.
- In one direction; toward a person or thing: owls with feathers wrong end to.
- Into a shut or closed position: pushed the door to.
- Into a state of consciousness: The patient came to.
- Into a state of action or attentiveness: sat down for lunch and fell to.
- Into the wind.
- prep - in the direction of
There are 2 letters in TO: O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TO
To search all scrabble anagrams of TO, to go: TO?
Rearrange the letters in TO and see some winning combinations
2 letters out of TO
Contextual use of TO
What's nearby TO
Lookup in Wiki for TO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TO"