Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TO
In which Scrabble dictionary does TO exist?
Definitions of TO in dictionaries:
- In a direction toward so as to reach: went to the city.
- Towards: turned to me.
- Reaching as far as: The ocean water was clear all the way to the bottom.
- To the extent or degree of: loved him to distraction.
- With the resultant condition of: nursed her back to health.
- Toward a given state: helping minority women to economic equality.
- In contact with; against: their faces pressed to the windows.
- In front of: stood face to face.
- Used to indicate appropriation or possession: looked for the top to the jar.
- Concerning; regarding: waiting for an answer to my letter.
- In a particular relationship with: The brook runs parallel to the road.
- As an accompaniment or a complement of: danced to the tune.
- Composing; constituting: two cups to a pint.
- In accord with: job responsibilities suited to her abilities.
- As compared with: a book superior to his others.
- Before: The time is ten to five.
- Up till; until: worked from nine to five.
- For the purpose of: went out to lunch.
- In honor of: a toast to the queen.
- Used before a verb to indicate the infinitive: I’d like to go.
- Used alone when the infinitive is understood: Go if you want to.
- Used to indicate the relationship of a verb with its complement: refer to a dictionary; refer me to a dictionary.
- Used with a reflexive pronoun to indicate exclusivity or separateness: had the plane to ourselves.
- In one direction; toward a person or thing: owls with feathers wrong end to.
- Into a shut or closed position: pushed the door to.
- Into a state of consciousness: The patient came to.
- Into a state of action or attentiveness: sat down for lunch and fell to.
- Into the wind.
- prep - in the direction of
There are 2 letters in TO: O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TO plus a wildcard: TO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TO
2 letter words
Images for TO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.