Scrabble word: TOY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOY exist?
Definitions of TOY in dictionaries:
- noun - an artifact designed to be played with
- noun - a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier)
- noun - a device regarded as providing amusement
- noun - a copy that reproduces a person or thing in greatly reduced size
- noun - any of several breeds of very small dogs kept purely as pets
- verb - behave carelessly or indifferently
- verb - manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination
- verb - engage in an activity as if it were a game rather than take it seriously
- An object for children to play with.
- Something of little importance; a trifle.
- An amusement; a pastime: thought of the business as a toy.
- A small ornament; a bauble.
- A diminutive thing or person.
- A dog of a very small breed or of a variety smaller than the standard variety of its breed.
- Often used to modify another noun: a toy truck; a toy stove; a toy chest.
- To amuse oneself idly; trifle: a cat toying with a mouse.
- verb - to amuse oneself as if with a toy (a child's plaything)