Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORY exist?
Definitions of TORY in dictionaries:
- noun - an American who favored the British side during the American Revolution
- noun - a member of political party in Great Britain that has been known as the Conservative Party since 1832
- noun - a supporter of traditional political and social institutions against the forces of reform
- A member of a British political party, founded in 1689, that was the opposition party to the Whigs and has been known as the Conservative Party since about 1832.
- A member of a Conservative Party, as in Canada.
- An American who, during the period of the American Revolution, favored the British side.
- Often tory.
- n - a political conservative
There are 4 letters in TORY: O R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TORY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TORY plus a wildcard: TORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORY
Images for TORY
- tory Lane - 2007 AVN Awards Show - Red Carpet
- tory Lane Photo
- Pictures & Photos of tory Lane - IMDb
- Picture of tory George
- Pictures & Photos of tory Mussett - IMDb
- tory Mussett
- tory Lane - Droid Wallpapers Droid Gallery
- tory Belleci MythBusters
- Think in Pinkk tory Burch
- tory Lane