Scrabble word: TORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORY exist?
Definitions of TORY in dictionaries:
- noun - an American who favored the British side during the American Revolution
- noun - a member of political party in Great Britain that has been known as the Conservative Party since 1832
- noun - a supporter of traditional political and social institutions against the forces of reform
- A member of a British political party, founded in 1689, that was the opposition party to the Whigs and has been known as the Conservative Party since about 1832.
- A member of a Conservative Party, as in Canada.
- An American who, during the period of the American Revolution, favored the British side.
- Often tory.
- noun - a political conservative