Scrabble word: TORY
Is TORY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TORY in dictionaries:
- noun - an American who favored the British side during the American Revolution
- noun - a member of political party in Great Britain that has been known as the Conservative Party since 1832
- noun - a supporter of traditional political and social institutions against the forces of reform
- A member of a British political party, founded in 1689, that was the opposition party to the Whigs and has been known as the Conservative Party since about 1832.
- A member of a Conservative Party, as in Canada.
- An American who, during the period of the American Revolution, favored the British side.
- Often tory.
- noun - a political conservative
There are 4 letters in TORY: O R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TORY
Click to search all anagrams of TORY plus a wildcard: TORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORY
Images for TORY
Lookup in Wiki for TORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.