Scrabble word: TRY
Is TRY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TRY in dictionaries:
- noun - earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something
- verb - make an effort or attempt
- verb - put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- verb - put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of
- verb - take a sample of
- verb - examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process
- verb - give pain or trouble to
- verb - test the limits of
- verb - melt (fat or lard) in order to separate out impurities
- verb - put on a garment in order to see whether it fits and looks nice
- To make an effort to do or accomplish (something); attempt: tried to ski.
- To taste, sample, or otherwise test in order to determine strength, effect, worth, or desirability: Try this casserole.
- To examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process.
- To put (an accused person) on trial.
- To subject to great strain or hardship; tax: The last steep ascent tried my every muscle.
- To melt (lard, for example) to separate out impurities; render.
- To make an effort; strive.
- To don (a garment) to test its fit.
- To test or use experimentally.
- To undergo a competitive qualifying test, as for a job or athletic team.
- The phrase try and is commonly used as a substitute for try to, as in Could you try and make less noise? A number of grammarians have labeled the construction incorrect.
- verb - to make an effort to do or accomplish
There are 3 letters in TRY: R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRY
Click to search all anagrams of TRY plus a wildcard: TRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRY
3 letter words
Images for TRY
Lookup in Wiki for TRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.