Scrabble word: TROY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TROY exist?
Definitions of TROY in dictionaries:
- noun - a system of weights used for precious metals and gemstones
- noun - an ancient city in Asia Minor that was the site of the Trojan War
- Also Ilion (VlùK-Nn, -mn) or Ilium (-K-Nm).
- A city of southeast Michigan, a residential and industrial suburb of Detroit.
- A city of eastern New York on the Hudson River northeast of Albany.
- A city of west-central Ohio north of Dayton.
- noun - a system of weights