Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TROY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TROY exist?
Definitions of TROY in dictionaries:
- noun - a system of weights used for precious metals and gemstones
- noun - an ancient city in Asia Minor that was the site of the Trojan War
- Also Ilion (VlùK-Nn, -mn) or Ilium (-K-Nm).
- A city of southeast Michigan, a residential and industrial suburb of Detroit.
- A city of eastern New York on the Hudson River northeast of Albany.
- A city of west-central Ohio north of Dayton.
- n - a system of weights
There are 4 letters in TROY: O R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TROY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TROY plus a wildcard: TROY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TROY
Images for TROY
- troy starting Brad Pitt Eric Bana and Orlando Bloom.
- ( troy ) -
- AAR troy Re-Visited
- MetaPirate .. troy
- troy desktop wallpaper
- Picture of troy
- Is troy the Hottest Brad Pitt Role Ever - AMC Blog - AMC