Scrabble word: TROY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TROY exist?
Definitions of TROY in dictionaries:
- noun - a system of weights used for precious metals and gemstones
- noun - an ancient city in Asia Minor that was the site of the Trojan War
- Also Ilion (VlùK-Nn, -mn) or Ilium (-K-Nm).
- A city of southeast Michigan, a residential and industrial suburb of Detroit.
- A city of eastern New York on the Hudson River northeast of Albany.
- A city of west-central Ohio north of Dayton.
- noun - a system of weights
There are 4 letters in TROY: O R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TROY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TROY plus a wildcard: TROY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TROY
Images for TROY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.