Scrabble word: ROT
Is ROT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ROT in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of decay usually accompanied by an offensive odor
- noun - (biology) the process of decay caused by bacterial or fungal action
- noun - unacceptable behavior (especially ludicrously false statements)
- verb - break down
- verb - become physically weaker
- To undergo decomposition, especially organic decomposition; decay.
- To become damaged, weakened, or useless because of decay: The beams had rotted away.
- To disappear or fall by decaying: One could see the blackened areas where the branches had rotted off.
- To languish; decline: “He was thrown into one of Napoleon’s dungeons and left to rot” (Michael Massing).
- To cause to decompose or decay.
- The process of rotting or the condition of being rotten: The rot spread quickly, rendering the bridge unsafe even for pedestrians.
- Foot rot.
- Any of several plant diseases characterized by the breakdown of tissue and caused by various bacteria or fungi.
- Pointless talk; nonsense: She always talks such rot.
- Any disease causing the decay of flesh.
There are 3 letters in ROT: O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROT
Click to search all anagrams of ROT plus a wildcard: ROT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROT
Images for ROT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.