Scrabble word: RIOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIOT exist?
Definitions of RIOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a public act of violence by an unruly mob
- noun - a state of disorder involving group violence
- noun - a joke that seems extremely funny
- noun - a wild gathering involving excessive drinking and promiscuity
- verb - take part in a riot
- verb - engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking
- A wild or turbulent disturbance created by a large number of people.
- A violent disturbance of the public peace by three or more persons assembled for a common purpose.
- An unrestrained outbreak, as of laughter or passions.
- A profusion: The garden was a riot of colors in August.
- Unrestrained merrymaking; revelry.
- An irresistibly funny person or thing: Isn’t she a riot? — v.
- To take part in a riot.
- To live wildly or engage in uncontrolled revelry.
- To waste (money or time) in wild or wanton living: “rioted his life out, and made an end” (Tennyson).
- verb - to take part in a violent public disturbance