Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RIOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIOT exist?
Definitions of RIOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a public act of violence by an unruly mob
- noun - a state of disorder involving group violence
- noun - a joke that seems extremely funny
- noun - a wild gathering involving excessive drinking and promiscuity
- verb - take part in a riot
- verb - engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking
- A wild or turbulent disturbance created by a large number of people.
- A violent disturbance of the public peace by three or more persons assembled for a common purpose.
- An unrestrained outbreak, as of laughter or passions.
- A profusion: The garden was a riot of colors in August.
- Unrestrained merrymaking; revelry.
- An irresistibly funny person or thing: Isn’t she a riot? — v.
- To take part in a riot.
- To live wildly or engage in uncontrolled revelry.
- To waste (money or time) in wild or wanton living: “rioted his life out, and made an end” (Tennyson).
- v - to take part in a violent public disturbance
There are 4 letters in RIOT: I O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIOT plus a wildcard: RIOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIOT
Images for RIOT
- PARAMORE - riot Album
- Stock Detail Police riot Official PSDs
- Night of infamy ... rioters outside Newcastles Star Hotel.
- RockAss.net AtheistComedian.com riot In The Streets
- Hes Back riot Dog This Blog Rules Why go elsewhere
- FileGreek riot police 2.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- riot Police in Georgia 7houghts
- Fileriot Police.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia