Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RIOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIOT exist?
Definitions of RIOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a public act of violence by an unruly mob
- noun - a state of disorder involving group violence
- noun - a joke that seems extremely funny
- noun - a wild gathering involving excessive drinking and promiscuity
- verb - take part in a riot
- verb - engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking
- A wild or turbulent disturbance created by a large number of people.
- A violent disturbance of the public peace by three or more persons assembled for a common purpose.
- An unrestrained outbreak, as of laughter or passions.
- A profusion: The garden was a riot of colors in August.
- Unrestrained merrymaking; revelry.
- An irresistibly funny person or thing: Isn’t she a riot? — v.
- To take part in a riot.
- To live wildly or engage in uncontrolled revelry.
- To waste (money or time) in wild or wanton living: “rioted his life out, and made an end” (Tennyson).
- verb - to take part in a violent public disturbance
There are 4 letters in RIOT: I O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIOT plus a wildcard: RIOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIOT
Images for RIOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.