Scrabble word: RATIO
In which Scrabble dictionary does RATIO exist?
Definitions of RATIO in dictionaries:
- noun - the relative magnitudes of two quantities (usually expressed as a quotient)
- noun - the relation between things (or parts of things) with respect to their comparative quantity, magnitude, or degree
- Relation in degree or number between two similar things.
- The relative value of silver and gold in a currency system that is bimetallic.
- The relation between two quantities expressed as the quotient of one divided by the other: The ratio of 7 to 4 is written 7:4 or 7/4.
- noun - a proportional relationship
There are 5 letters in RATIO: A I O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RATIO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RATIO plus a wildcard: RATIO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RATIO
Images for RATIO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.