Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TAILOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAILOR exist?
Definitions of TAILOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a person whose occupation is making and altering garments
- verb - adjust to a specific need or market
- verb - style and tailor in a certain fashion
- verb - create (clothes) with cloth
- To make (a garment), especially to specific requirements or measurements.
- To fit or provide (a person) with clothes made to that person’s measurements.
- To pursue the trade of a tailor.
- v - to fit with clothes
There are 6 letters in TAILOR: A I L O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAILOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAILOR plus a wildcard: TAILOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAILOR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TAILOR
- Meet Mr. Ticket tailor The Face of Ticket tailor
- Best tailors in Los Angeles CBS Los Angeles
- How to Successfully Getting tailor Made Clothes in Hoi An Vietnam
- Film Review Tinker tailor Soldier Spy Sutradhars Market
- Name taylor lautner photo gallery.jpgViews 222186Size 204.6 KB
- Tinker tailor Soldier Spy - La Taupe - Scanned DVD Labels
- Upcoming Flix Spotlight Tinker tailor Soldier Spy
- Tom Hardy Picture 19 - The Premiere of Tinker tailor Soldier Spy
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.