Scrabble word: TAILOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAILOR exist?
Definitions of TAILOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a person whose occupation is making and altering garments
- verb - adjust to a specific need or market
- verb - style and tailor in a certain fashion
- verb - create (clothes) with cloth
- To make (a garment), especially to specific requirements or measurements.
- To fit or provide (a person) with clothes made to that person’s measurements.
- To pursue the trade of a tailor.
- verb - to fit with clothes