Is TAILOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TAILOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person whose occupation is making and altering garments
- verb - adjust to a specific need or market
- verb - style and tailor in a certain fashion
- verb - create (clothes) with cloth
- To make (a garment), especially to specific requirements or measurements.
- To fit or provide (a person) with clothes made to that person’s measurements.
- To pursue the trade of a tailor.
- verb - to fit with clothes
There are 6 letters in TAILOR: A I L O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TAILOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of TAILOR, to go: TAILOR?
Rearrange the letters in TAILOR and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of TAILOR
5 letters out of TAILOR
4 letters out of TAILOR
3 letters out of TAILOR
2 letters out of TAILOR
Contextual use of TAILOR
What's nearby TAILOR
Lookup in Wiki for TAILOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TAILOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TAILOR"