Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALTO
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALTO exist?
Definitions of ALTO in dictionaries:
- noun - a singer whose voice lies in the alto clef
- noun - the lowest female singing voice
- noun - the highest adult male singing voice
- noun - (of a musical instrument) the second highest instrument in a family of musical instruments
- noun - the pitch range of the lowest female voice
- adj - of or being the lowest female voice
- adj - of or being the highest male voice
- adj - (of a musical instrument) second highest member of a group
- A low, female singing voice; a contralto.
- A countertenor.
- The range between soprano and tenor.
- A singer whose voice lies within this range.
- An instrument that sounds within this range.
- Often used to modify another noun: an alto flute; an alto balalaika.
- noun - a low female singing voice
There are 4 letters in ALTO: A L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALTO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALTO plus a wildcard: ALTO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALTO
Images for ALTO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.