Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLOAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOAT exist?
Definitions of FLOAT in dictionaries:
- noun - the time interval between the deposit of a check in a bank and its payment
- noun - the number of shares outstanding and available for trading by the public
- noun - a drink with ice cream floating in it
- noun - an elaborate display mounted on a platform carried by a truck (or pulled by a truck) in a procession or parade
- noun - a hand tool with a flat face used for smoothing and finishing the surface of plaster or cement or stucco
- noun - something that floats on the surface of water
- noun - an air-filled sac near the spinal column in many fishes that helps maintain buoyancy
- verb - be in motion due to some air or water current
- verb - be afloat either on or below a liquid surface and not sink to the bottom
- verb - set afloat
- verb - circulate or discuss tentatively
- verb - move lightly, as if suspended
- verb - put into the water
- verb - make the surface of level or smooth
- verb - allow (currencies) to fluctuate
- verb - convert from a fixed point notation to a floating point notation
- To remain suspended within or on the surface of a fluid without sinking.
- To be suspended in or move through space as if supported by a liquid.
- To move from place to place, especially at random.
- To move easily or lightly: “Miss Golightly... floated round in their arms light as a scarf” (Truman Capote).
- To find a level in relationship to other currencies solely in response to the law of supply and demand: allowed the dollar to float.
- To cause to remain suspended without sinking or falling.
- To put into the water; launch: float a ship; float a navy.
- To start or establish (a business enterprise, for example).
- To flood (land), as for irrigation.
- To allow (the exchange value of a currency) to find freely its real level in relationship to other currencies.
- To release (a security) for sale.
- To arrange for (a loan).
- To make the surface of (plaster, for example) level or smooth.
- To convert (data) from fixed-point notation to floating-point notation.
- A raft.
- A buoy.
- A life preserver.
- A buoyant object, such as a cork, used to hold a net or fishing line afloat.
- A landing platform attached to a wharf and floating on the water.
- A floating ball attached to a lever to regulate the water level in a tank.
- An air-filled sac or structure that aids in the flotation of an aquatic organism.
- A decorated exhibit or scene mounted on a mobile platform and pulled or driven in a parade.
- A sum of money representing checks that are outstanding.
- A tool for smoothing the surface of plaster or cement.
- A soft drink with ice cream floating in it.
- v - to rest or remain on the surface of a liquid
There are 5 letters in FLOAT: A F L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLOAT plus a wildcard: FLOAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLOAT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLOAT
- Dog Pool float - The Green Head
- plane rating at Alaska float Ratings in Moose Pass
- float is a concept product for more infromation please contact ...
- float plane
- Home Transportation By Air floatplane floatplane Charter
- ... of the Last Frontier with an exhilarating float plane experience
- ... Parade 2008 - Dragon boat float.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Sunray Pool float - 8030026
- Motorized Lounge Chair Pool float - Weekly Drop
- Two-Person Inflatable Pool float - Sportys Pilot Shop