Scrabble word: LOFT
Is LOFT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LOFT in dictionaries:
- noun - floor consisting of a large unpartitioned space over a factory or warehouse or other commercial space
- noun - floor consisting of open space at the top of a house just below roof
- noun - (golf) the backward slant on the head of some golf clubs that is designed to drive the ball high in the air
- noun - a raised shelter in which pigeons are kept
- verb - store in a loft
- verb - propel through the air
- verb - kick or strike high in the air
- verb - lay out a full-scale working drawing of the lines of a vessel's hull
- A large, usually unpartitioned floor over a factory, warehouse, or other commercial or industrial space.
- Such a floor converted into an apartment or artist’s studio.
- An open space under a roof; an attic or a garret.
- A gallery or balcony, as in a church.
- A hayloft.
- The backward slant of the face of a golf club head, designed to drive the ball in a high arc.
- A golf stroke that drives the ball in a high arc.
- The upward course of a ball driven in a high arc.
- The thickness of a fabric or yarn.
- The thickness of an item, such as a down comforter, that is filled with compressible insulating material.
- To put, store, or keep in a loft.
- To propel in a high arc: lofted the ball into the outfield.
- To lay out a full-size drawing of (the parts of a ship’s hull, for example).
- To propel something, especially a ball, in a high arc.
- To rise high into the air.
- verb - to store in a loft (an upper room)
There are 4 letters in LOFT: F L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOFT
Click to search all anagrams of LOFT plus a wildcard: LOFT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOFT
Images for LOFT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.