Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOFTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOFTS exist?
Definitions of LOFTS in dictionaries:
- noun - floor consisting of a large unpartitioned space over a factory or warehouse or other commercial space
- noun - floor consisting of open space at the top of a house just below roof
- noun - (golf) the backward slant on the head of some golf clubs that is designed to drive the ball high in the air
- noun - a raised shelter in which pigeons are kept
- verb - store in a loft
- verb - propel through the air
- verb - kick or strike high in the air
- verb - lay out a full-scale working drawing of the lines of a vessel's hull
- verb - to store in a loft (an upper room)
There are 5 letters in LOFTS: F L O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOFTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOFTS plus a wildcard: LOFTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOFTS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOFTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.