Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOST
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOST exist?
Definitions of LOST in dictionaries:
- noun - people who are destined to die soon
- adj - no longer in your possession or control
- adj - having lost your bearings
- adj - spiritually or physically doomed or destroyed
- adj - not gained or won
- adj - incapable of being recovered or regained
- adj - not caught with the senses or the mind
- adj - deeply absorbed in thought
- adj - perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements
- adj - unable to function
- Unable to find one’s way: a lost child.
- No longer in the possession, care, or control of someone or something: a lost pen.
- No longer known or practiced: a lost art.
- Unable to function, act, or make progress.
- Spiritually or physically destroyed.
- Completely involved or absorbed; rapt: lost in thought.
- adj - not to be found or recovered
There are 4 letters in LOST: L O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOST plus a wildcard: LOST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOST
Images for LOST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.