Scrabble word: LOST
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOST exist?
Definitions of LOST in dictionaries:
- noun - people who are destined to die soon
- adj - no longer in your possession or control
- adj - having lost your bearings
- adj - spiritually or physically doomed or destroyed
- adj - not gained or won
- adj - incapable of being recovered or regained
- adj - not caught with the senses or the mind
- adj - deeply absorbed in thought
- adj - perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements
- adj - unable to function
- Unable to find one’s way: a lost child.
- No longer in the possession, care, or control of someone or something: a lost pen.
- No longer known or practiced: a lost art.
- Unable to function, act, or make progress.
- Spiritually or physically destroyed.
- Completely involved or absorbed; rapt: lost in thought.
- adj - not to be found or recovered