Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOST
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOST exist?
Definitions of LOST in dictionaries:
- noun - people who are destined to die soon
- adj - no longer in your possession or control
- adj - having lost your bearings
- adj - spiritually or physically doomed or destroyed
- adj - not gained or won
- adj - incapable of being recovered or regained
- adj - not caught with the senses or the mind
- adj - deeply absorbed in thought
- adj - perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements
- adj - unable to function
- Unable to find one’s way: a lost child.
- No longer in the possession, care, or control of someone or something: a lost pen.
- No longer known or practiced: a lost art.
- Unable to function, act, or make progress.
- Spiritually or physically destroyed.
- Completely involved or absorbed; rapt: lost in thought.
- adj - not to be found or recovered
There are 4 letters in LOST: L O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOST plus a wildcard: LOST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOST
Images for LOST
- lost Season 5 begins January 21 2009 with a three-hour premiere ...
- lost Season 2 Barnacle Butt
- lost Pictures (4) lost Pictures
- The Writers Notebook lost Season 4
- lost o Pingo xD
- 20 Amazing lost Desktop Wallpapers Top Cultured
- Two free lost wallpapers at Previously on lost
- Os Mortos de lost Garotas Nerds
- movies lost wallpaper kate lucia and jack is one of the free desktop ...
- Karen Bryan lost wallpaper hd