Scrabble word: SLOTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLOTH exist?
Definitions of SLOTH in dictionaries:
- noun - a disinclination to work or exert yourself
- noun - any of several slow-moving arboreal mammals of South America and Central America
- noun - apathy and inactivity in the practice of virtue (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- Aversion to work or exertion; laziness; indolence.
- A member of the genus Bradypus, having three long-clawed toes on each forefoot.
- A member of the genus Choloepus, having two toes on each forefoot.
- A company of bears.
- noun - a slow-moving arboreal mammal