Scrabble word: SLOTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLOTH exist?
Definitions of SLOTH in dictionaries:
- noun - a disinclination to work or exert yourself
- noun - any of several slow-moving arboreal mammals of South America and Central America
- noun - apathy and inactivity in the practice of virtue (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- Aversion to work or exertion; laziness; indolence.
- A member of the genus Bradypus, having three long-clawed toes on each forefoot.
- A member of the genus Choloepus, having two toes on each forefoot.
- A company of bears.
- noun - a slow-moving arboreal mammal
There are 5 letters in SLOTH: H L O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLOTH plus a wildcard: SLOTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLOTH
Images for SLOTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.