Scrabble word: HOST
Is HOST valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HOST in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who invites guests to a social event (such as a party in his or her own home) and who is responsible for them while they are there
- noun - a vast multitude
- noun - an animal or plant that nourishes and supports a parasite
- noun - a person who acts as host at formal occasions (makes an introductory speech and introduces other speakers)
- noun - archaic terms for army
- noun - any organization that provides resources and facilities for a function or event
- noun - (medicine) recipient of transplanted tissue or organ from a donor
- noun - the owner or manager of an inn
- noun - a technical name for the bread used in the service of Mass or Holy Communion
- noun - (computer science) a computer that provides client stations with access to files and printers as shared resources to a computer network
- verb - be the host of or for
- One who receives or entertains guests in a social or an official capacity.
- A person who manages an inn or a hotel.
- One that furnishes facilities and resources for a function or an event: the city chosen as host for the Olympic games.
- The emcee or interviewer on a radio or television program.
- The animal or plant on which or in which another organism lives.
- The recipient of a transplanted tissue or organ.
- An army.
- A great number; a multitude.
- The consecrated bread or wafer of the Eucharist.
- verb - to entertain socially
There are 4 letters in HOST: H O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOST
Click to search all anagrams of HOST plus a wildcard: HOST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOST
Images for HOST
Lookup in Wiki for HOST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.