Scrabble word: HOSTS
Is HOSTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOSTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who invites guests to a social event (such as a party in his or her own home) and who is responsible for them while they are there
- noun - a vast multitude
- noun - an animal or plant that nourishes and supports a parasite
- noun - a person who acts as host at formal occasions (makes an introductory speech and introduces other speakers)
- noun - archaic terms for army
- noun - any organization that provides resources and facilities for a function or event
- noun - (medicine) recipient of transplanted tissue or organ from a donor
- noun - the owner or manager of an inn
- noun - a technical name for the bread used in the service of Mass or Holy Communion
- noun - (computer science) a computer that provides client stations with access to files and printers as shared resources to a computer network
- verb - be the host of or for
- verb - to entertain socially
There are 5 letters in HOSTS: H O S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOSTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOSTS, to go: HOSTS?
Rearrange the letters in HOSTS and see some winning combinations
Images for HOSTS
Lookup in Wiki for HOSTS
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.