Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOSTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOSTS exist?
Definitions of HOSTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who invites guests to a social event (such as a party in his or her own home) and who is responsible for them while they are there
- noun - a vast multitude
- noun - an animal or plant that nourishes and supports a parasite
- noun - a person who acts as host at formal occasions (makes an introductory speech and introduces other speakers)
- noun - archaic terms for army
- noun - any organization that provides resources and facilities for a function or event
- noun - (medicine) recipient of transplanted tissue or organ from a donor
- noun - the owner or manager of an inn
- noun - a technical name for the bread used in the service of Mass or Holy Communion
- noun - (computer science) a computer that provides client stations with access to files and printers as shared resources to a computer network
- verb - be the host of or for
- v - to entertain socially
There are 5 letters in HOSTS: H O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOSTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOSTS plus a wildcard: HOSTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOSTS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOSTS
- CNN Programs - AnchorsReporters - Anderson Cooper
- Reality TV hosts Padma Lakshmi - Most Popular Reality TV hosts
- Former talk-show host Montel Williams broke down to Oprah Winfrey on ...
- source httpinsidethecostumebox.blogspot.com201012rocky-horror ...
- Tlcharger hosts Anti-PUPsAdware Le message ci-dessous va s ...
- Kylie & Kendall Jenner at Hallmark hosts Cody Simpson Album Preview ...
- hosts of the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest Photo downloads ...
- MSNBC hosts
- Zoo hosts lecture on return of wolves to northeastern Oregon ...
- Dnes slav sv 38. narozeniny americk dokonal herec Jim Parsons ...