Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GHOSTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GHOSTS exist?
Definitions of GHOSTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a mental representation of some haunting experience
- noun - a writer who gives the credit of authorship to someone else
- noun - the visible disembodied soul of a dead person
- noun - a suggestion of some quality
- verb - move like a ghost
- verb - haunt like a ghost
- verb - write for someone else
- verb - to visit frequently
There are 6 letters in GHOSTS: G H O S S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GHOSTS plus a wildcard: GHOSTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GHOSTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GHOSTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.