Scrabble word: GHOST
In which Scrabble dictionary does GHOST exist?
Definitions of GHOST in dictionaries:
- noun - a mental representation of some haunting experience
- noun - a writer who gives the credit of authorship to someone else
- noun - the visible disembodied soul of a dead person
- noun - a suggestion of some quality
- verb - move like a ghost
- verb - haunt like a ghost
- verb - write for someone else
- The spirit of a dead person, especially one believed to appear in bodily likeness to living persons or to haunt former habitats.
- The center of spiritual life; the soul.
- A demon or spirit.
- A returning or haunting memory or image.
- A slight or faint trace: just a ghost of a smile.
- The tiniest bit: not a ghost of a chance.
- A secondary image on a television or radar screen caused by reflected waves.
- A displaced image in a photograph caused by the optical system of the camera.
- A false spectral line caused by imperfections in the diffraction grating.
- A displaced image in a mirror caused by reflection from the front of the glass.
- A ghostwriter.
- A nonexistent publication listed in bibliographies.
- A fictitious employee or business.
- A red blood cell having no hemoglobin.
- To engage in ghostwriting.
- To move noiselessly like a ghost: “Two young deer ghosted out of the woods” (Nancy M.
- To haunt.
- To ghostwrite: was hired to ghost the memoirs of a famous executive.
- verb - to visit frequently
There are 5 letters in GHOST: G H O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GHOST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GHOST plus a wildcard: GHOST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GHOST
Images for GHOST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.