Scrabble word: TOUGHS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOUGHS exist?
Definitions of TOUGHS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who learned to fight in the streets rather than being formally trained in the sport of boxing
- noun - an aggressive and violent young criminal
- noun - a cruel and brutal fellow
- adj - strong and resilient
- verb - to endure hardship
There are 6 letters in TOUGHS: G H O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOUGHS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOUGHS plus a wildcard: TOUGHS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOUGHS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TOUGHS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.