Scrabble word: HUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUT exist?
Definitions of HUT in dictionaries:
- noun - temporary military shelter
- noun - small crude shelter used as a dwelling
- A crude or makeshift dwelling or shelter; a shack.
- A temporary structure for sheltering troops.
- verb - to live in a hut (a simple shelter)
There are 3 letters in HUT: H T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUT plus a wildcard: HUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUT
Images for HUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.