Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HURT
In which Scrabble dictionary does HURT exist?
Definitions of HURT in dictionaries:
- noun - any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
- noun - psychological suffering
- noun - feelings of mental or physical pain
- noun - a damage or loss
- noun - the act of damaging something or someone
- verb - be the source of pain
- verb - give trouble or pain to
- verb - cause emotional anguish or make miserable
- verb - cause damage or affect negatively
- verb - hurt the feelings of
- verb - feel physical pain
- verb - feel pain or be in pain
- adj - suffering from physical injury especially that suffered in battle
- adj - damaged inanimate objects or their value
- To cause physical damage or pain to; injure.
- To cause mental or emotional suffering to; distress.
- To damage or impair: The bad publicity has hurt the candidate’s chances for victory.
- To have or produce a feeling of physical pain or discomfort: My leg hurts.
- To cause distress or damage: Parental neglect hurts.
- To have an adverse effect: “It never hurt to have a friend at court” (Tom Clancy).
- To experience distress, especially of a financial kind; be in need: “Even in a business that’s hurting there’s always a guy who can make a buck” (New York).
- Something that hurts; a pain, an injury, or a wound.
- Mental suffering; anguish: getting over the hurt of reading the letter.
- A wrong; harm: What hurt have you done to them? [Middle English hurten, possibly from Old French hurter, to bang into, perhaps of Germanic origin.
- v - to do or cause injury to
There are 4 letters in HURT: H R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HURT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HURT plus a wildcard: HURT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HURT
Images for HURT
- It hurts So Much Darrell Creswell
- You always hurt the one you love the one you should not hurt at all
- Posts Tagged self hurt
- This hurt Loves Me The Candy Shoppe
- Taste of Everything Have you ever been hurt
- hurt Wallpaper hurt Desktop Background
- hurt Cutest Paw
- hurt LIFE AS IT COMES Page 2
- hurt People hurt People Hope & Healing for Yourself and Your ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.