Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: THRUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does THRUM exist?
Definitions of THRUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a thrumming sound
- verb - sound with a monotonous hum
- verb - sound the strings of (a string instrument)
- verb - make a rhythmic sound
- To play (a stringed instrument) idly or monotonously: thrummed a guitar.
- To speak, repeat, or recite in a monotonous tone of voice; drone.
- To strum idly on a stringed instrument.
- A thrumming sound.
- The fringe of warp threads left on a loom after the cloth has been cut off.
- One of these threads.
- Short bits of rope yarn inserted into canvas to roughen the surface.
- To cover or trim with thrums; fringe.
- To sew thrums in (canvas).
- v - to play a stringed instrument idly or monotonously
There are 5 letters in THRUM: H M R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THRUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THRUM plus a wildcard: THRUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THRUM
Images for THRUM
- barathrum [n] (Latin) hell abyss hades
- Soubor Historie souboru Vyuit souboru Globln vyuit souboru
- Mark Andrew Lathrum Funeral.com - State of Kansas Obituaries
- Full resolution (1600 1362 pixels file size 1020 KB MIME ...
- And click twice for additional detail (as youcan for virtually all ...
- Fichier Historique du fichier Utilisation du fichier Usage global du ...
- HW. Famed Face Piercing JOJ hunt
- FilLythrum-salicaria-flowers.JPG - Wikipedia den frie encyklopdi
- (1280 960 ...
- Images and Opinions of Lythrum salicaria - (508x720 - 74kB)