Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: THRUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does THRUM exist?
Definitions of THRUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a thrumming sound
- verb - sound with a monotonous hum
- verb - sound the strings of (a string instrument)
- verb - make a rhythmic sound
- To play (a stringed instrument) idly or monotonously: thrummed a guitar.
- To speak, repeat, or recite in a monotonous tone of voice; drone.
- To strum idly on a stringed instrument.
- A thrumming sound.
- The fringe of warp threads left on a loom after the cloth has been cut off.
- One of these threads.
- Short bits of rope yarn inserted into canvas to roughen the surface.
- To cover or trim with thrums; fringe.
- To sew thrums in (canvas).
- verb - to play a stringed instrument idly or monotonously
There are 5 letters in THRUM: H M R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THRUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THRUM plus a wildcard: THRUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THRUM
Images for THRUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.