Scrabble word: THRUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does THRUM exist?
Definitions of THRUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a thrumming sound
- verb - sound with a monotonous hum
- verb - sound the strings of (a string instrument)
- verb - make a rhythmic sound
- To play (a stringed instrument) idly or monotonously: thrummed a guitar.
- To speak, repeat, or recite in a monotonous tone of voice; drone.
- To strum idly on a stringed instrument.
- A thrumming sound.
- The fringe of warp threads left on a loom after the cloth has been cut off.
- One of these threads.
- Short bits of rope yarn inserted into canvas to roughen the surface.
- To cover or trim with thrums; fringe.
- To sew thrums in (canvas).
- verb - to play a stringed instrument idly or monotonously