Scrabble word: RUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUT exist?
Definitions of RUT in dictionaries:
- noun - a groove or furrow (especially one in soft earth caused by wheels)
- noun - a settled and monotonous routine that is hard to escape
- noun - applies to nonhuman mammals: a state or period of heightened sexual arousal and activity
- verb - be in a state of sexual excitement
- verb - hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove
- A sunken track or groove made by the passage of vehicles.
- A fixed, usually boring routine.
- An annually recurring condition or period of sexual excitement and reproductive activity in male deer.
- A condition or period of mammalian sexual activity, such as estrus.
- verb - to make ruts (grooves) in