Scrabble word: RUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUT exist?
Definitions of RUT in dictionaries:
- noun - a groove or furrow (especially one in soft earth caused by wheels)
- noun - a settled and monotonous routine that is hard to escape
- noun - applies to nonhuman mammals: a state or period of heightened sexual arousal and activity
- verb - be in a state of sexual excitement
- verb - hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove
- A sunken track or groove made by the passage of vehicles.
- A fixed, usually boring routine.
- An annually recurring condition or period of sexual excitement and reproductive activity in male deer.
- A condition or period of mammalian sexual activity, such as estrus.
- verb - to make ruts (grooves) in
There are 3 letters in RUT: R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUT plus a wildcard: RUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUT
Images for RUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.