Scrabble word: RUTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUTS exist?
Definitions of RUTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a groove or furrow (especially one in soft earth caused by wheels)
- noun - a settled and monotonous routine that is hard to escape
- noun - applies to nonhuman mammals: a state or period of heightened sexual arousal and activity
- verb - be in a state of sexual excitement
- verb - hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove
- verb - to make ruts (grooves) in
There are 4 letters in RUTS: R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUTS plus a wildcard: RUTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUTS
Images for RUTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.