Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RUTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUTS exist?
Definitions of RUTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a groove or furrow (especially one in soft earth caused by wheels)
- noun - a settled and monotonous routine that is hard to escape
- noun - applies to nonhuman mammals: a state or period of heightened sexual arousal and activity
- verb - be in a state of sexual excitement
- verb - hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove
- v - to make ruts (grooves) in
There are 4 letters in RUTS: R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUTS plus a wildcard: RUTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUTS
Images for RUTS
- Malta Vista - Pictures - Cart ruts
- Guernsey Wheel ruts Wyoming
- ALABAMA3 NEWS - LATEST NEWS - ALABAMA 3 AND ruts DC
- Hurdles and ruts baconworks
- Choosing the correct line on the race track is a lot like choosing the ...
- Trail ruts behind Sibley
- CODE ASG0463 ruts LOGO
- Oregon Trail ruts